Monday, July 19, 2010

Getting Banded In A Few Hours!

Whoa! I can't believe it's almost here, literally! Well I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous, but it's not too bad. I have to report to the hospital (Fountain Valley Regional) in about 5 1/2 hours, I'm being banded by Dr.Kelly Francis.

I've been hugging my boys all evening, I just hope it goes well. I've been keeping busy this past week by prepping the house, cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning and organizing. Just want to make things easier for the first week or two.

Well I better get back to the laundry, just wanted to let you guys know that I'm almost there. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! You're going do great!!!!!! Good Luck1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything went well. Hope to hear a bout your surgery soon!

    I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a blog award! http://tinyurl.com/22nql5r

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything goes well tomorrow. It's exciting but a little scary too. I was banded March 23rd, 2010... It was the best thing I could've done for myself. I have lost more weight in the last almost 5 months that I ever did on any diet. I look forward to following your journey. *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete