Friday, July 16, 2010

Only 4 Days Left

Hi All,
I've decided to start a blog about my WLS to document and share my weight loss challenges, and triumphs with the world. I am being banded on July 20, 2010. I am on the last 4 days of the liquid diet and I'll tell you...at times it's just so hard not to eat food. I have to find ways to distract myself otherwise I may slip up.

I'm super excited to begin my banded journey and can't wait for the end results, hopefully a much healthier me for my kids and husband, and family.

I'm happy to share experiences with all of you wonderful people out there.

-Monica

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Lap Band blogoverse! Good luck on your upcoming surgery. I, too, am on my pre-op diet. Only day four, so I'm doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Welcome to blogging and to the Lapband! I'm about 4 days post op. It's a very exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! I'm exactly a week post-op. You're going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, it's great to have so much positive support, I know we're all going to be successful in this new life of ours.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your kind words on my blog about my "issues". We'll make it through this together! Keep up the good work -- you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Monica!
    I was banded at 33 too!!! I'm still 33 - I'm about 5 months post-op. Yay! Another SoCal girl! You'll do fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey you, I am so happy that you decided to start blogging and very excited about your new journey to weight loss. The liquid diet sounds shitty and you are a tough chick for being able to stick it out that long. You already know from years of being my friend that I turn into a complete bitch when I am hungry!!! Good luck! Love you.

    ReplyDelete